This delicious crispy thin chickpea flour pizza crust is an excellent fiber and plant-protein-filled base for any delicious pizza. This thin chickpea flour crust is fairly light in calories too! It is awesome with my Pineapple Pepper Plant-based Pizza and my Oil-free Pizza Sauce!
Please let me know how this recipe goes when you make it! Post a picture and tag one of the below social media accounts:
Also, don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter so you don’t miss any future recipes:
Crispy Thin Chickpea Flour Pizza CrustYum
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl – chickpea flour, general purpose flour, salt, and garlic.
- Add water and mix until all ingredients are incorporated and dough forms.
- Roll dough out and shape on a floured surface. Roll dough about as thin as it will go and shape to about a 14 inch pizza. Roll corners if needed.
- Carefully lift dough and place onto round cookie sheet or pizza pan.
- Place on center rack of oven and bake for 10 minutes – dough will have patches starting to brown.
- Remove crust from oven and top the pizza with your toppings. See my whole food pizza sauce recipe and my pineapple pepper pizza recipes! *