Oil-free Pizza SauceYum
- 6 oz can Tomato paste I recommend checking that the can has a BPA free lining
- 28 oz can Whole peeled tomatoes I recommend checking that the can has a BPA free lining
- 1 tbsp Oregano dried (3x if fresh)
- 1 tbsp Basil dried (3x if fresh)
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Salt If you used low sodium tomatoes, you may want to add more salt to taste. If you are watching your sodium, you can do less salt.
- Add drained whole peeled tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, basil, minced garlic, and salt to a food processor.
- Puree until smooth. Taste to adjust salt as needed.
❤️❤️Read About Me for details about my health journey; and, make sure you remember to sign up for my Newsletter and follow me on social❤️❤️!
Supporting me is appreciated as I create content to support your health journey.