This mood boosting berry kombucha smoothie is 100% plant-based, vegan, and nutritious - with kombucha, beet, maca, and more!
- 1 medium Banana
- 1/2 cup Beets raw, diced
- 1 1/2 cups Berries any kind, any ratio. Blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, or strawberries! Preferably frozen
- 1 cup Kombucha Fruit-flavored without additional herbs is better than tart kombucha flavors for this recipe.
- 1 tsp Maca powder optional, but energy boosting!
- 3 tbsp Hemp seeds or sub flax seeds
- 1 serving L-Theanine optional, but anxiety reducing!
- 3-5 cubes Ice Only if your fruit isn't frozen. I recommend using frozen berries or a frozen banana.
Serving: 1gSodium: 77mgCalcium: 59mgSugar: 44gFiber: 12.3gPotassium: 979mgCalories: 426kcalSaturated Fat: 0.7gFat: 12.3gProtein: 11.2gCarbohydrates: 74.3gIron: 4mg