Oil-free Pizza Sauce
This perfect oil-free pizza sauce is savory and 100% whole food plant-based!
- 6 oz can Tomato paste I recommend checking that the can has a BPA free lining
- 28 oz can Whole peeled tomatoes I recommend checking that the can has a BPA free lining
- 1 tbsp Oregano dried (3x if fresh)
- 1 tbsp Basil dried (3x if fresh)
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Salt If you used low sodium tomatoes, you may want to add more salt to taste. If you are watching your sodium, you can do less salt.
Add drained whole peeled tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, basil, minced garlic, and salt to a food processor.
Puree until smooth. Taste to adjust salt as needed.
Calories: 165kcalCarbohydrates: 35.5gFat: 0.7gSaturated Fat: 0.2gSodium: 1274mgPotassium: 927mgFiber: 8.3gSugar: 20.8gCalcium: 217mgIron: 6mg