Looking for an easy-to-prepare, delicious, and healthy Summer dinner recipe? These easy fish tacos with tropical fruit salsa are both refreshing and nutritious at the same time. Perfect for a summer dinner with your family and friends!
Once you try these super easy fish tacos, you will want to make them time and time again!
They are also great for a pool party combined with some refreshing summer drinks!
What are the main ingredients of these Easy Fish Tacos?
Fish is one of the healthiest foods. It is loaded with vitamin D, protein, and omega-3 fatty acids. In this recipe, we are using white fish because of its mild flavor. It pairs well with the fruit salsa.
The fish is easy to find, as there is a variety of types you can purchase. For example, sea bass, sea bream, hake… Let’s take sea bass.
Sea bass contains a high level of protein, selenium, and omega-3 fatty acids.
Nutrution values, serving size 100gr:
- calories 118
- sodium 87mg
- protein 24gr
- calcium 13mg
- iron 0,4mg
- potassium 328mg
- phosphorus 248mg
- magnesium 53mg
Health benefits of eating fish:
- Fish is loaded with important nutrients, such as protein and vitamin D.
- Fish may lower your risk of heart attacks and strokes
- It may increase grey matter in the brain and protect it from age-related deterioration
- May help prevent and treat depression, making you a happier person
- Fish is the only good dietary source of vitamin D
- Fish consumption is linked to a reduced risk of autoimmune diseases, including type 1 diabetes
- It may help prevent asthma in children
- It may protect your vision in old age
- May improve sleep quality
Mango, a tasty addition to these Easy Fish Tacos!
They don’t call him “the king of fruits” for nothing! Mango is one of the most widely consumed fruits in the world. The mango originated in India around 5,000 years ago.
Mango is not only sweet and juicy but also very nutritious and low in calories, which makes it a great replacement for less healthy snacks.
One cup (165 grams) of sliced mango provides:
- Calories: 99
- Protein: 1.4 grams
- Carbs: 24.7 grams
- Fat: 0.6 grams
- Dietary fiber: 2.6 grams
- Vitamin C: 67% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI)
- Copper: 20% of the RDI
- Folate: 18% of the RDI
- Vitamin B6: 11.6% of the RDI
- Vitamin A: 10% of the RDI
- Vitamin E: 9.7% of the RDI
- Vitamin B5: 6.5% of the RDI
- Vitamin K: 6% of the RDI
- Niacin: 7% of the RDI
- Potassium: 6% of the RDI
- Riboflavin: 5% of the RDI
- Manganese: 4.5% of the RDI
- Thiamine: 4% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 4% of the RDI
It also contains small amounts of phosphorus, pantothenic acid, calcium, selenium, and iron.
- It may boost your immunity
- Supports Heart Health
- Improves Digestive Health
- Supports Eye Health
- May Help Lower Your Risk of Certain Cancers
- May Improve Hair and Skin Health
- Improves Cell Function
- Provides Anti-Inflammatory Benefits
- Protects Against Cell Damage
If you want to know more about the amazing benefits of avocados, here is an article for you! Top 5 Benefits of Avocado For Women’s Health -and Why Should Men Eat it Too!
Easy Fish TacosYum
Tropical Fruit Salsa
Prepare the Salsa
- Dice a quarter of a pineapple and add to medium bowl.
- Dice mango and add to the same bowl.
- Dice a quarter of a red onion and add to bowl.
- Dice an avocado and add to bowl.
- Quarter and dice a Jalapeno and add to bowl.
- Remove stems from a handfull of cilantro, roughly chop and add to bowl.
- Add juice of one lime to bowl.
- Mix salsa and set aside.
- Combine all seasonings for fish rub and mix: salt, pepper, garlic, cumin, parsley, and coriander.
- Lay out fish on a broiling pan.
- Glaze fish with a couple teaspoons of olive oil. Sprinkle and rub seasonings evenly on fish.
- Set boiler on high. Let it preheat for about 5 minutes.
- Place fish on a middle rack in oven.
- Meanwhile mix Sriracha and mayo in a small bowl.
- Fish is ready when it flakes – about 5 minutes.
- To assemble tacos: add broiled fish to taco shell, top with tropical salsa, and then a dollop of siracha mayo. Enjoy!
❤️❤️Read About Me for details about my health journey; and, make sure you remember to sign up for my Newsletter and follow me on social❤️❤️!
Supporting me is appreciated as I create content to support your health journey.